Thursday, October 15, 2009

HOTEL GANSEVOORD-FEEL THE HEAT




Weather reports announced this morning that a Nor'easter is heading to the East Coast. Apparently I have four days of freezing rain, wind and the possibility of snow in my future.  It's early October and I reluctantly searched the closet for my ski coat, Sherpa hat and boots.  I'm not quite ready for the winter deluge of snow, slush and crunchy street salt and my mind wanders to sand, sun and rum cocktails with funny names. A few phone calls and I've found salvation at the Hotel Gansevoord South in Miami Beach.  The uber chic sister of the New York hot spot Hotel Gansevoord is having a promotion of 20% off their rates for the next several weeks. (Rack rates start at $332.00) Get packing!


The hotel sits on prime Miami Beach real estate with three ocean front pools including Plunge, a rooftop pool surrounded by rows of beautiful cabanas.
 
The state of the art rooms are generous at 720 sq. feet and blend modern and dramatic design.

No comments: