Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LUCKY COOKIE


Isn't this cookie gorgeous? I saw this photo on my friend Tamara's Nest blog and was impressed with its stylish modern twist on a traditional decorated cookie. The shamrock cookie, designed by Katheryn Collins of Hey Cookie! in NYC, has a wallpaper worthy jaunty chevron design and punchy turquoise border. Although I haven't tried them, I imagine their taste will be a cut above the rest too!


Baby on the way -little pea in the pods are a sweet and unusual take on the 
traditional baby shower cookie.
Snappy red delicious apples for your favorite teacher.
Red hot hearts

 It's all in the details- I think the packaging is equally spectacular at Hey Cookie!

1 comment:

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Pretty cookies just make you smile!!! These all are amazing!