Friday, August 9, 2013

5 WAYS TO ADD A TOUCH OF NATURE TO YOUR TABLE





Bring the warm sand and cool ocean breeze to your summer dining experience with a whimsical selection of nature-inspired tabletop accessories.

      A playful flutter placemat in shimmery gold is reminiscent of a gorgeous sandy beach.

   Recycled glass napkin rings in sea-inspired blues and greens are reminiscent of beach glass and eco-friendly to boot.


A horn-inspired motif in earthy tones is an elegant nod to the outdoors.


Add a dash of ocean blue to your table with a sleek glass tumbler.

Classic linen napkins in blue will accent the table’s more neutral color tones
.

Read more at Hamptons Magazine

Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

I like the blue with the neutrals. Have a great weekend!

The enchanted home said...

Love it all..my favorite palette, pale and neutral with a bit of blue thrown in for good measure:) Have a great weekend!

therelishedroost said...

a very relaxing table scape, thanks for sharing!
xoKarolyn

Karena said...

I love it all Barbara. I am always putting together a pretty table and changing out for the seasons!

xoxo
Karena
Designer Series: Barry Dixon

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful and serene tabletop, Barbara.
Teresa
xoxo

Karen said...

Barbara,
I love it. The horn plates are great, I could see them on a fall table as well.
Karen

Disposable Income Girl said...

I love how those shimmery gold placemats have some dimension. Clearly, I need to get over to Pier 1! thank you for sharing