Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY FINDS

This gilded elephant cake plate just makes me happy.  So elegant and whimsical that I'm certain I could serve my crooked chocolate layer cake on top and no one would even notice!  

I've always been enchanted by elephants and have my heart set on visiting a sanctuary in Thailand that rescues these beautiful mammals.  Until then I'll just have to satisfy my obsession with a beautiful, bold resin cuff...

or maybe these stunning hand crafted elephant hoops
This cuddly is just too cute to resist!!

Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

That cake stand is fantastic!
I also long to visit a sanctuary. I would love to have one myself. Can't think of a better way to spend my days.

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

After going to Africa & seeing elephants in the wild I love anything to do with elephants...so I am loving this post!
x
Melissah

Sunday Taylor said...

The cake stand is amazing. What a sight that would be with a cake on top. Thanks for your lovely comment. So happy to have discovered your blog! And those peaches look delicious!

lisaroy said...

I'm loving that cake stand! It would make even the simplest of store-bought goodies look fabulous. :)