Tuesday, June 5, 2012

APOLOGY ACCEPTED



With a summer social calender filled with family gatherings, cocktail parties and intimate dinners, there's always the possibility of a small gaffe or two, but I hope that none of us will have such an infamous night that we'll seriously need to write a note of apology on these cheeky cards. The venerable stationer, Mrs. John L. Strong, has long been associated with traditional, handcrafted fine stationary. Their formal line of beautiful bespoke invitations and social stationary has been joined by a line of modern, ready to write cards, perfect for the contemporary scribe. Just remember, whether you "did it or not", a fun personalized card is always in good taste.




The Goddess Tablet Box is a personal favorite. Who could resist a wood crate filled with beautiful metalic embossed tablets-titled Strength, Wisdom and Beauty?  Truly a devine inspired gift!

9 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

They are beautiful! I hope you have a lovely week:)
~Anne

Acquired Objects said...

I'm going to buy a box of these beautiful cards. Not to say sorry for anything but to say thank you even if for your company.

XX
Debra~

Splendid Sass said...

I love beautiful stationery, and this is so beautiful. Headed over now.
Thank you for sharing, Barbara.
Teresa
xoxo

I Dream Of said...

These are lovely - and I think that as a hostess I would always forgive someone who sent me a note on such a funny card! XO

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky you, I don't have single invite.
This may be a call to organise a soiree, are you free?

CDS said...

I always say it...nothing bets a hand written note! xoxo

designchic said...

No one does stationary better...gorgeous notecards!!

Garden, Home and Party said...

Barbara,
I love nice stationery, these notes cracked me up.
Karen