Monday, November 12, 2012

BLANKET STATEMENT

Elle Decor, 2009

I've kept this photo of style icon Lee Radizwill posing in her Paris pied a terre for years. It's one of my favorite living rooms, understated and beautiful, a melange of carefully curated antiques and comfortable seating. The plaid cashmere throw is simply sublime-a touch of color and comfort, adding a note of informality to the room. Update your living space for fall with a cashmere throw. Here are my favorites-stylish and ready for a snuggle! 
An ultrasuede edge brings haute couture to this classic cashmere throw
Qui cashmere throw in a peaceful plaid
A melody of delicate greys 

cashmere throw features a soft autumnal plaid

9 comments:

michele said...

that is a gorgeous example of how to fully enjoy the comfort and elegance of cashmere!

love it.

michele

I Dream Of said...

I love that photo. She has such style, and that room looks so perfectly elegant but cozy, too. There's nothing better than being wrapped in a cashmere throw while sitting in front of a roaring fire on a cold winter day. Happy Monday, Barbara! XO

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Great style! So timeless. I love it!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Perfect timing on this post! We're having a cold rain today and I feel warmer just looking at these cozy throws -- especially love the Burberry!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Gorgeous photo and LOVE the Burberry cashmere you showcase. Hope you are well Sweets xx

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great style and the throw gives it that cozy feel. We use throws all the time. TV is not the same without a throw.

miss b said...

A very elegant room and I love the neutral colours of the throws you have selected - warm and stylish, perfect for November evenings!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Cynthia said...

Great phots. I also love so many of the blankets. Fantastic choices.

Cynthia

Stacy CUrran said...

Those are beautiful!! I LOVE the first image SO much. I'm going to pin it and keep it forever too :)
Stacy