Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SUN CLOTH

<
My visit to St. Tropez last summer was filled with sunny days, beautiful beaches, delicious food and shopping in some of the most charming shops I've ever visited. I was able to channel a little south of France this week on a visit to Les Toiles Du Soleil. The 149 year old French fabric manufacturer has opened a shop in downtown NYC, just in time for some late summer sprucing up. On a recent visit to this charming shop I was mesmerized by the rolls of fun, bright, stripes with names like bonbon plume and limonade-they even sound delicious!. Made in their factory in the Pyrenees on traditional looms the shop carries 100% cotton and sunbrella fabric perfect for indoor and outdoor use.


I had to have a pair of their handmade espadrilles-- both pretty and super comfortable!

The deck chair would be great around the pool or beach side.

No comments: