Monday, September 21, 2009

FAVORITE CHAIR- OLY STUDIO HANNAH CHAIR





If I had to pick my favorite piece of furniture it would be the Hannah chair from Oly Studio.  The designers at Oly seem to understand what looks good and more important, how to make it comfortable. Their first flagship store recently opened in Manhattan and the huge duplex space is filled with understated and beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories. It's definitely a must see when you're in town.

The Hannah chair is a modern classic with clean lines and Swedish country roots and works well in both traditional and more contemporary decors.  I have one upholstered in cream cotton twill and raffia with brass nailhead trim in the sitting room off the bedroom.  The chair is beautifully made, stylish and most of all very comfortable. It's my treasured reading chair-I love to throw on a cashmere blanket, put my feet up on the foot rest and catch up on my reading. It's also my dog Dash's favorite chair to take his afternoon siesta and he has tested every chair in the house!






The Hannah chair comes in a varitey of finishes and fabrics.  The chair in chocolate leather chair is very luxe without looking too masculine.





No comments: