Friday, October 23, 2009

NOTHING TO WINE ABOUT


 
Curvy appeal in the Bali wine rack $59.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Red or white wine, I'm the first to admit that I don't have an educated palate but I do know what I like--a glass or two of Barolo or Noble de Montepulciano in the winter or a light, fruity Rose in the summer and I'm one happy girl.  Living in an apartment in Manhattan, my living space is planned down to the inch and I've had to make some tough choices along the way, including putting my dream of a wine room on hold. Better to have a thoughtful selection of my favorite wines all within handy reach.  I've found a vast selection of wine holders perfect for small spaces, some so sculptural and beautiful one could almost forget their function--to carefully cradle those delicious bottles until I'm ready for a drink.


Sleek and modular, the Infinity Wine rack from MoMA can hold ten bottles. $82.00

Wine tube wine rack by Rosendahl gives your bottles a vertical lift $119.00 at emmohome.
 
This twelve bottle Thermoelectric wine cooler is an eco friendly alternative, $169.00 at Vinotemp.

 
A great space saver, the 8 bottle wall mounted rack is $49.95 at 1 of a kind gifts.


A girl can dream!

No comments: