Skinny margaritas are my favorite summer libation but with the change of season I like to shake it up with a new fall cocktail. The Pear Martini is light and refreshing and the addition of fresh ginger gives the drink just the right kick. Enjoy!
Recipe: Ginger Pear Martini
- 1 Inch Piece of Ginger (cut to small pieces)
- 1/4 of Pear (cut to small pieces)
- 1 1/2 Ounce Patron Silver Tequila
- 1/2 Ounce Cointreau
- Juice of One Lime
- Add ginger and pear pieces to a cocktail shaker and muddle until everything is thoroughly mashed.
- Add tequila, Cointreau and lime juice to the mixture.
- Add ice.
- Cover the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a wedge of pear.