Tuesday, October 27, 2009

JONATHAN ADLER "DESIGN YOUR OWN..."


photo courtesy Jonathan Adler


I spent more time than I care to admit on Jonathan Adler's website last night.  The self proclaimed "King of happy chic" has a fantastic selection of pillows and table accessories sure to brighten any room. Searching for a fun, preppy monogrammed pillow for a project I am working on, I came across the sites "Design Your Own..." feature.  I was immediately hooked. With a few clicks on my mouse, the feature allowed me to select from 20 colors and 4 geometric border designs to create a rainbow of gorgeous monogrammed pillows that would brighten any room. The site also allows you to choose from 18 patterns to create custom pillows in two sizes (18x18 and 24x24) in a choice of cotton and wool blends.

 The website encourages you to "release your inner Adler and create a masterpiece".  I would encourage you to visit the site even if you aren't in the buying mode, its's great fun.





The Union Jack rug, hand made in Peru, is one of twenty designs you can choose to create your own custom rug .

No comments: